Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Umm, yep, Im still alive....

It has been ridiculously long since I last blogged....there just isnt enough time in the day, what with al lthe facebooking, and pinteresting, and oh, work, and playing with my child....oh, and then Christmas is all of like 12 seconds away....and I took on entirely too much this year. Ohh, speaking of...here is the holiday card I designed for our family this year via Picassa/Piknik....I did some of these and some traditional cards that you slid the photo into. So, MERRY CHRISTMAS from our family to yours.

We had a fabulous Thanksgiving. At first, it was going to be small..just Rell, 5, me, and Rells Step Brother. But then, I about a week and a half out I convinced my parents AND my aunt and uncle and two cousins to come out for the holiday. We went from the "hmm, maybe we'll just to pizza" to turkey for 10! It was awesome. I love love loved having the family here. And it had been alsmot 2 years since I had seen my Aunt and over three since I had seen Uncle Tom and the boys.






Cinco is getting ginormous! And along with that comes a ginormous personality.....and by personality, I pretty much mean attitude. The child does not want you to do anything for him...he insists upon doing it himself...even if he actually cant do it himself. He's says a lot of words....but never when you want him to...like when you're trying to show your parents or grandparents how smart he is because he says so many words......






He had a little accident in November. He challenged the corner of a wooden play sink to a duel...the wooden play sink won. Luckily, no stiches, but steri strips, glue, bandaids, and a scar shaped like a T (for Thomas) on his eyebrow....he's my own little Harry Potter.



What? I havent posted Chicken Little and Chicken Big Pictures?? Im thinking this is probably the last Halloween this child ont have an opinion about what he wants to be, so I am taking full advantage of dad's chicken costume by once again dressing 5 in a coordinating outfit. Seriously, one of the cutest things I have ever seen.....






Eventually, I would love to post some pics of Christmas decorations...I even did one of the eleventy billion projects I saw on pinterest. Maybe I will get around to that, in say, March. FYI - Christmas is ELEVEN days away......ELEVEN.......
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment